Experience the County
Golfing at Wellington on the Lake Golf Course is just one of the many experiences you can enjoy while in this great destination of Prince Edward County. There are many things to do and see while here in the County -
- Tour any of the 15 plus Wellington area wineries, all within a 20 minute drive.
- Play and swim at the beaches of Wellington or Sandbanks and North Beach Provincial Parks. Fishing, boating, kayaking, biking and hiking are just some of the other outdoor recreational activities to enjoy.
- Discover the fabulous artisans, boutique shops, museums, studios and galleries.
- Stay at one of the areas quaint and charming B&Bs, fabulous Inns and spas, cottages, vacation homes or campgrounds.
- Taste the impressive fare of the County's wide selections of dining choices from family style restaurants to bistros, pubs, and fine dining.
Looking for Tourist Information ? There are many kiosks to stop in get a free County map and pick up information!
Prince Edward County Chamber of Tourism & Commerce Office
Accomodation Availablility too! 116 Main Street, Picton (613) 476-2421 or 1-800-640-4717
Taste the County
Bloomfield Town Hall, 289 Main Street, Lower Level (Side Door)
Wellington Information Kiosk (Seasonal)
Located at Lakeshore Farms, 467 Main Street W (Loyalist Parkway), Wellington
North Gateway: Rossmore Prince Edward Square Kiosk, Hwy 62 (Seasonal) Western Gateway: Consecon Kiosk at Emm's Restaurant Seasonal) and a second location Hwy 33 and County Road 1
Visitor Information available for Stay, Taste, & Discover experiences can also be found at the following links:
Stay and Play
Wellington: Magnolia Meadows B&B, Sunrise Cottage Resort, Twin Birch Cottages and B&B, Breeze off the Lake B&B, Wellington Willows and more
Near Sandbanks: Quinte Isle Camppark
Sandbanks Vacations has various properties throughout Prince Edward County on a Weekly basis
Closer to Picton: Huff Estates Inn, Waring House and in Picton, The Merrill Inn
Wellington: East and Main Bistro, Pomodoro and Tall Poppy Cafe
SideStreet Gallery, Studio Gallery, Blooming Art Gallery, Pamela Carter Studio, Armstrong Glassworks, Wellington Pottery and more! Wellington Museum has the history of Canning in the County
|Prince Edward County's
Official Tourism Website
Events in Wellington Area: Maple in the County, Canada Day, Dragon Boat Races, Pumpkinfest and the County Marathon are just some of the events that happen throughout the year.
Don't just visit the County...Make it home! Wellington on the Lake Active Adult Lifestyle Community is adjacent to the golf course - imagine being able to walk or ride your bike to play golf!