"This is not a pitch and putt, this is a first class, all out professional design."
-Brian Roach, writer and former professional golfer.
When arriving at Wellington on the Lake Golf Course the first thing that hits you is the 3rd hole and the green.
"Holes one, two, and three are completely different. Designed like Scottish links style holes allowing the prevailing south wind to affect your shots. No trees or water, just very large greens, berms running adjacent to the fairways, and fescue. The 3rd hole is 464 yards off the blue tee, uphill into the wind. It's just a great hole."
"The last six holes of the course meanders through the woods, with the par 5, seventh being just spectacular. This is a double dog leg, cut out of 80 ft. trees, with a very large pond guarding the right side of the green."
Wellington on the Lake Golf Course "is one of those hidden gems you find once in a blue moon." - Brian Roach
|Holes - 9|
|Gold Tees - 3535 yds|
|Blue Tees - 3176 yds|
|White Tees - 2882 yds|
|Red Tees - 2470 yds|
Golf Course Highlights:
1. Azinger design championship length 9-hole course with four sets of tees.
2. Bent grass tees and greens.
3. Practise Area: Aquatic Range, bunker, putting green and chipping area.
4. Lessons and clinics taught by Paul Farquhar.
5. Fully licensed patio and golf course.
6. Gas powered carts, pull carts, club rentals.
7. Dedicated On-site Tournament Coordinator.
8. Men's, Ladies, Seniors and Couples Leagues.