Make yourself at "Home on the Range"
Practicing your game has a unique spin at our Aquatic Driving Range, where putting the ball in the water doesn't cost you strokes.
Our range is perfect for those who just enjoy hitting a bucket of balls, beginners learning the game and seasoned golfers who are looking to knock strokes off their game. The large bent grass tee deck is where all golf clinics, lessons and camps are held as well as still allowing individuals to hit balls.
The range is conveniently open to the public from dawn to dusk. If you don't have your clubs, you can borrow a set of ours while at the range.
Range Ball Rates
|Range Ball Rates|
For Frequent Users - Range Pass
|Small Bucket - 10 pack||$56.25|
|Large Bucket - 10 pack||$75.00|
Just as there is etiquette on the golf course, there also is range etiquette.
Here are a few things to be aware of:
- Hit only from designated areas. We stagger the hitting zones to ensure ideal grass conditions.
- Once you find a spot, make sure you are in no one else's way.
- Be aware of what is going on around you. Balls have been known to be hit sideways.
- As a courtesy, avoid hitting at the same time as the person(s) next to you.
- For your safety, never retrieve a ball or stray tee even a few yards away.
- Making houses or the ball picker cart targets is forbidden and will result in having your privileges removed without refund. Please note, you are also liable for any damage or injury to person or property
- When taking a golf cart to the range, park at the base of the range and not on the tee deck.